Pages

Sunday 29 November 2015

Actress Stella Damasus Is Madly Inlove

I am so in love it's crazy.
The feeling I get every time I think about him is something I cannot explain.
When I think of the love he has for me and all he does to prove it everyday, it just blows my mind.
Sometimes I wonder why he loves me even with my flaws, faults and baggage. He accepts me and never judges me.
Even when I am wrong he never makes me feel like I have failed. He loves me even more and gives me another chance to fix it.
I wonder what I did to make him love me the way he does, the way no other man could.
Each time I think of him I just smile
because it takes me to another place.
His love and touch makes me feel better, and he gives me everything I need.
I am so in love with this man
his name is JESUS.

No comments: